|Attending:||Michael W., Julie P., Dan S., Stellan L., Ed S., Chris McK.|
|Call to order:||The meeting was called to order by Vice-President Julie P. at 20:28 on Jul 21th, 2009|
- We still have money
- I still haven’t completed financials yet.
- We have no “unrelated business income”, which is what the State wants.
- Missing Honda generator
- Still need to do HTP Audit @ ranch.
- Can get HTP from Neno. Juan has some. Can’t reach Carden yet.
- Discussion of catalysts – calcination, metals in Fuel for hypergolic
- Discussion of liquid, hybrid and solid engines.
- Discussion of using balloon launch.
- Need for SSTO capabilities dictates not doing it that year.
- Bi-prop engine design mostly done.
- HTP/Alcohol 5000 N (1143 lbf)
- Cavitating venturi
- 2 cycle regen flow
- alcohol out around shell and into core
- 8″ diameter tank – 1/8″ wall – 1000 psi
- gimbal control
- green propellant
- great PR stuff
- Green Flight – partner/grant potential
- h2o2-4u.com = cheesy
- peroxidepropulsion.com = Swedes
General Meeting #341